Opening this Friday is She’s Out of My League. The movie stars Jay Baruchel, Alice Eve, T.J. Miller, Mike Vogel, Nate Torrence, Krysten Ritter, Geoff Stults and Lindsay Sloane. The premise is Baruchel plays an average Joe – with not much going for him – when out of the blue a successful and gorgeous woman falls for him. He’s stunned. So are his friends. The big question is…how can he keep the girl? In the film, Mike Vogel & Nate Torrance play two of his best friends and Lindsey Sloane plays the ex-girlfriend that wants him back after he starts dating Alice Eve.
To help promote She’s Out of My League, I recently got to speak with Mike Vogel, Lindsey Sloane & Nate Torrance. We talked about doing press, how they got involved in the project, filming in Pittsburgh, and do they agree with the film’s logic about only being able to date within two of your number. Meaning, if you’re a six, the highest you can date is an eight. Hit the jump to see what they had to say:
Mike, Nate and Lindsay
- They have been doing a lot of press. Do they feel the pressure to be “on” during every interview
- Did they go after the project or did it come after them
- How close are they to the characters they play
- We talk about how the movie says you can only date within 2 of your number. Meaning if you are a 6, the highest you can date is an 8. Do they think that’s true or is it a movie plot device
- They filmed in Pittsburgh. If they went back for one day what would they do