With director Paul W.S. Anderson’s The Three Musketeers opening October 21, Summit Entertainment held a big press junket in London and I got the chance to head across the pond to interview the cast. Based on Alexandre Dumas’ classic story, The Three Musketeers stars Logan Lerman, Luke Evans, Ray Stevenson, Milla Jovovich, Orlando Bloom, Christoph Waltz, Matthew Macfayden and Mads Mikkelsen. In the reboot, “the hot-headed young D’Artagnan (Lerman) joins forces with three rogue Musketeers (MacFadyen, Evans and Stevenson). They must stop the evil Richlieu (Waltz) and face off with Buckingham (Bloom) and the treacherous Milady (Jovovich).” And unlike many films that have been post converted for a 3D release, the Musketeers was shot in 3D and it looks great. For more on the film, here’s eight clips.
During my interview with Jovovich, we talked about the amazing real world locations they used in Musketeers, filming in 3D, karaoke and the last video game she played. In addition, she talked about Resident Evil: Retribution (Resident Evil 5) and revealed more details on the Rolls Royce action scene and what locations are being used. Hit the jump to watch.
Finally, if you missed my exclusive interview with director Paul W.S. Anderson for Resident Evil: Retribution, click here. He gave me tons of info on the 5th installment.
- What’s her karaoke song. And she sings the answer!
- What’s the last video game she’s played. It’s Super Market Mania 2
- The amazing real world locations and did she have a favorite
- Filming with the 3D cameras
- Resident Evil 5 talk. The Rolls Royce action scene talk. Says there is neon light on the bottom.
- The locations of Resident Evil 5
- How she answers a lot of fan questions on Twitter about the franchise