With director Alan Taylor’s Thor: The Dark World opening around the world next week and in North America on November 8th, I was able to interview the cast and filmmakers in London this past weekend. As most of you know, Chris Hemsworth returns as Thor, who reluctantly teams up with Loki (Tom Hiddleston) to fight off the villainous dark elf Malekith the Accursed (Christopher Eccleston). The film also stars Stellan Skarsgård, Idris Elba, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Kat Dennings, Ray Stevenson, Zachary Levi, Tadanobu Asano, Jaimie Alexander, Rene Russo, and Anthony Hopkins.
During my interview with Natalie Portman, she talked about how the sequel is very funny, when she learned her character would have so much to do and also be involved in the action, deleted scenes, what she collects, and if she’s been asked to appear in The Avengers: Age of Ultron. Hit the jump to watch.
And if you missed any of my Thor: The Dark World set visit coverage, here’s 50 things to know about the movie and interviews with Taylor, Hiddleston, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and producer Craig Kyle. You can also watch two brand new clips here, or click here for all our previous coverage.
- How often does she get asked about V for Vendetta
- How Thor: The Dark World is very funny.
- When did she know her character would have so much to do and also be involved in the action?
- Deleted scenes talk.
- Does she collect anything? Talks about what she collected as a kid and now.
- Has she been asked to be in The Avengers sequel?