In anticipation of next week’s coverage of Comic Con, I wanted to bring you some early images of the highly anticipated second DX figure from Hot Toys – the all new 1/6th scale Batman figure that stands approximately 32 cm tall. The pictures don’t do the figure justice. But they come close. Check them out after the jump:
Coming the first quarter of 2010, an all new Batman figure from the mad geniuses at Hot Toys.
- This life-like Batman collectible, is true to 1/6th scale, stands approximately 32 cm tall, featuring Hot Toys figure body with over 32 points of articulation and the movie accurate -The Dark Knight- complex Batman suit.
- This deluxe version comes with two functional Batman heads: One features Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) and Translucent Iris
- Alternate head features the sonar vision device – light-up eyes (cell button battery operated- battery included) Three(3) interchangeable unique faces captured the Batman classic facial expressions, which fit for both two functional heads
The collectible also features:
- Newly sculpted and developed Batman complex suit
- Weapons and accessories -Transformable Sticky Bomb Gun, Back Pack, Grapnel Gun, Mini Mines, removable Holster, and two (2) interchangeable and Magnet featured Batman Utility Belts etc
- Three sets of interchangeable posing hands
- Deluxe figure stand with LED lights
– Head Sculpt by Yulli
– Head Art Directed by JC. HONG
– Head Paint by JC. HONG
Lastly, here’s an ad from Hot Toys revealing what will be one of the most sought-after figures of 2010. I give you the late, great Mr. Jackson, ‘Thriller’ era.