In the summer of 2008, at Comic-Con, Walt Disney Studios stunned attendees by premiering footage from what appeared to be the sequel to Tron. While a sequel had been rumored for many years, this was the first proof that Disney might be serious.
Since that summer, fans have waited patiently for the return of Kevin Flynn (Jeff Bridges). But with December 17th just a few days away, the world only has to wait a few more nights to see the grid come back to life with 21st century graphics. As a lifelong fan of Tron, trust me when I say, this is a film that needs to be seen in a theater and I really recommend IMAX 3D as the screen fills up during certain scenes on the grid. Also, the Daft Punk score is amazing and hearing it in a huge theater with the volume turned up…that’s how it’s meant to be seen.
Anyway, I was able to do video interviews with most of the cast and yesterday I posted my interview with director Joseph Kosinski/producer Sean Bailey. Today I’ve got Olivia Wilde. Hit the jump to watch:
During the interview we talked about the practical sets of TRON: Legacy, the 3D cameras, what did she take home from set, Disneyland, Woody Allen, and how lucky is she right now. You can also read our previous interviews with her here and here. Finally, here’s a link to all our TRON: Legacy coverage which includes clips, posters, trailers, images, and so much more.
Here’s the interview. Look for a new one everyday this week.
- Woody Allen talk
- What did she take home from set…or what would she like to take home
- By being in a huge Disney movie…does that mean she now has a lifetime pass for Disneyland
- Working on the practical sets. Talks about how much she loved the safe house set
- What was it like to work with the 3D cameras
- She talks about how lucky she is right now with all the different movies she’s involved with like Cowboys & Aliens