Sideshow Collectibles has unveiled yet another exciting Pacific Rim statue, this time for the category 5 kaiju Slattern. We’ve already seen Sideshow Collectible statues for the Gipsy Danger jaeger and the Knifehead kaiju, but this one gives us a closer look at the antagonistic creature from the climax of Guilldermo del Toro’s epic sci-fi film. Pre-orders are available now for the $469.99 collectible, which is expected to ship in May 2014. Hit the jump to take a look at images for the Slattern collectible.
From the depths of the Pacific Ocean, the world’s most ominous threat rises. The first and only known Category 5 Kaiju, codenamed Slattern, will challenge mankind’s Jaeger defenses for the fate of humanity. With his deadly barbed tail and fearsome claws, the gargantuan monster is coiled and ready to attack. Developed in partnership with the award-winning filmmaker Guillermo Del Toro, Sideshow Collectibles Pacific Rim statues bring this epic battle between monster and machine from the big screen to your collection.
More Geek Gifts:
- General Zod from Man of Steel
- RoboCop Sixth Scale Figure
- RoboCop with Mechanical Chair
- RoboCop ED-209 Sixth Scale Figure
- Ultra Rich Geek Gifts: Own a Life-Size IRON MAN Mark 42 Figure for $8500
- Hot Toys’ IRON MAN 3 Sixth-Scale Figures War Machine Mark II and Iron Man Mark XXXV “Red Snapper” Armor
- Hot Toys G.I. JOE: RETALIATION Storm Shadow Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 3 Tony Stark Figure
- Hot Toys IRON MAN 2 Hall of Armor Includes Mark I – VII. The full set of seven will run you $799.99, the set of four is $469.99, and if you just want one it’s $129.99.
- G.I. Joe Retaliation Snake Eyes
- Agent Coulson on Sideshow Collectibles
- Hulk from The Avengers
- The Camouflage Tumbler from The Dark Knight Returns
- Batman from The Dark Knight Rises
- Amazing Spider-Man Figure
- Red Skull Sixth Scale Figure – Captain America: The First Avenger
- Thor Sixth Scale Figure – The Avengers
Note: Collider earns a small referral fee when our readers purchase something through one of our links. The money generated helps pay our staff and keep the site running. Thank you for reading and supporting Collider.