A couple of days ago we saw plenty of news bits with regards to HBO’s upcoming programming, and today AMC announced some return dates and news nuggets at the network’s Television Critics Association panel. Here are the highlights.
- The first half of Mad Men’s final season, subtitled “The Beginning”, will premiere on Sunday, April 13th at 10/9c. The show’s concluding season has been split into two seven-episode halves, with the final batch—“The End of an Era”—set to debut Spring 2015.
- The new Revolutionary War drama series Turn will bow on Sunday, April 6th with a 90-minute debut.
- The fourth season of Hell on Wheels will debut this summer alongside the new drama series Halt and Catch Fire, which takes place in the early 1980s and revolves around the rise of the PC era.
- The Breaking Bad spinoff series Better Call Saul will premiere sometime this November. Bob Odenkirk stars with Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan onboard as executive producer.
- The Chris Hardwick-hosted talk show Talking Dead has been granted a fifth season, to debut alongside the fifth season of The Walking Dead this October.
Hit the jump to check out a new trailer and some new images from Turn.