While Person of Interest won’t be back until midseason with their fifth season, most of the cast and some of the creative team attended New York Comic-Con over the weekend. Shortly before hitting the NYCC stage, I participated in a group interview with Michael Emerson (Harold Finch), Amy Acker (Root) and Sarah Shahi (Sameen Shaw).
During the interview they talked about the upcoming 5th season, how the machine is slowly recovering its powers, memorable moments from filming, what the return of Shahi’s character means to the team, how this could be their last season, and a lot more. Check out what they had to say below:
Michael Emerson, Amy Acker and Sarah Shahi:
- They talk about the upcoming 5th season and what to expect.
- How the machine is slowly recovering its powers.
- Memorable moments from filming the show.
- Michael talks about his favorite parts of filming the show.
- What is it like filming when it could be their last season?
- When does Sarah come back to the show and how does he return alter the groups dynamic.