- An original print and a “Wand Permit Kit” for those of you witches and wizards out there – from MinaLima, the world-renowned graphic designers for the films
- Along with a very own “Newt Scamander” wand from Noble Collection
- A “Muggle-Worthy” Throw
- A Bioworld t-shirt and a “Magizoologist” beanie to also keep fans warm
- And a “Newt Scamander” Funko Figure – part of the talent-favorite and fan-favorite Fantastic Beasts collection
- As well as a Harper Collins Coloring Book, Scholastic Poster Book, Tervis tumbler, and a Trends International bookmark – all in a Fantastic Beasts canvas tote
Listen to the episode to find out how you can enter to win!
As for our discussion, we talk about how Fantastic Beasts builds on the Wizarding world, David Yates‘ direction, how the film compares to Harry Potter, the decision to cast Johnny Depp as Grindelwald, where the sequels will go, and much more.
Listen to the latest episode of The Collider Podcast below; click here for last week’s episode (“Doctor Strange“); and click here to find us on iTunes. And if you like the podcast, please leaves a positive review on iTunes. We’ll think you’re terrific!
And if you have any movie or TV related questions for us, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter with the hashtag #TCP. To keep up to date with The Collider Podcast, you can follow us on Twitter at @MattGoldberg and @AdamChitwood.