A new clip from Prometheus has popped up online, but I’m not watching it. If I didn’t have to review the movie, I probably wouldn’t mind viewing it, but I’m keeping my pledge to go as radio-silent as possible (it’s tough to avoid TV spots). However, if you don’t care about going in cold, then you can check the clip out after the jump.
The film stars Noomi Rapace, Michael Fassbender, Charlize Theron, Logan Marshall-Green, Idris Elba, Sean Harris, Rafe Spall, and Guy Pearce. Prometheus opens in 3D on June 8th.
Clip via Prometheus Forum.
www.PrometheusForum.net by PrometheusForum
- New Featurette focusing on Charlize Theron’s Character
- Damon Lindelof talks Lost homages, 3D vs. 2D, and further sequels in a Twitter Q&A
- New viral video featuring Noomi Rapace’s character
- A very spoilery TV spot
- The first clip
- Damon Lindelof talks turning an Alien prequel into Prometheus, the viral campaign, revealing too much in trailers, and much more
- 17 new images
- A new featurette
- Confirmation that Prometheus is rated-R
And here’s the official synopsis for Prometheus:
Ridley Scott, director of “Alien” and “Blade Runner,” returns to the genre he helped define. With PROMETHEUS, he creates a groundbreaking mythology, in which a team of explorers discover a clue to the origins of mankind on Earth, leading them on a thrilling journey to the darkest corners of the universe. There, they must fight a terrifying battle to save the future of the human race.