Monday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- CBS’ decision to abruptly cancel the new sitcom Partners and replace it with repeats looks to have been a smart move for 2 Broke Girls, as the show hit a 3.4 rating and 9.74 million viewers, up from last week’s 3.2.
- Also up was the new Fox drama The Mob Doctor, which scored a 0.9 rating and 3.13 million viewers. The numbers still aren’t great, but this week’s episode rose a tenth from last week’s 0.8 rating.
- NBC’s hit drama Revolution tied last week’s series low numbers with a 2.6 rating and 7.04 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, November 19th, including Castle, Bones, Hawaii Five-0, and more.
- Revolution garnered a 2.6 rating and 7.04 million viewers, which is even with last week’s season low numbers.
- An incredibly disappointing season of How I Met Your Mother continued with last night’s creatively “meh” episode, but last night’s installment was even with last week’s 3.0 rating and scored 7.87 million viewers.
- Benefitting from the lack of Partners, hit comedy 2 Broke Girls scored a 3.4 rating and 9.74 million viewers making it the highest rated and most watched scripted show of the night. The episode was up two tenths from last week’s 3.4 rating.
- Comedy series Mike & Molly dipped with a 2.9 rating and 9.24 million viewers versus last week’s 3.0 rating.
- Hawaii Five-0 was up a tenth from last week’s 2.1 rating with a 2.2 in the 18-49 demo and 8.8 million viewers.
- Drama favorite Bones hit a 2.0 rating and 7.12 million viewers for a rise of one tenth over last week’s 1.9 rating.
- New series The Mob Doctor continues to fare poorly, though this week’s episode saw a rise of one tenth over last week’s 0.8 rating for a 0.9 and 3.13 million viewers.
- A new episode of 90210 was down from last week’s 0.6 rating with a 0.4 and 780,000 viewers.
- Also down was Gossip Girl with a 0.3 rating and 700,000 viewers over last week’s 0.4 rating.