Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. dropped yet again (surprise, surprise), notching a series low 2.2 rating in the 18-49 demo and scoring 6.63 million viewers.
- On the flipside, new comedy series The Goldbergs rose 13% from last week’s series low 1.5 rating to a 1.7 rating and 5.18 million viewers.
- Also up was ABC’s other positively reviewed new comedy series Trophy Wife, which earned a 1.2 rating and 3.81 million viewers for a rise of 9% over last week’s 1.1 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, November 12th, including New Girl, Person of Interest, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural, Chicago Fire, and more.
- Dads dropped 14% from last week’s 1.4 rating to a 1.2 rating and 3.16 million viewers.
- The very much improved Brooklyn Nine-Nine garnered a 1.4 rating and 3.28 million viewers, marking a drop of 13% from last week’s 1.6 rating.
- Also down was New Girl, which notched a 1.7 rating and 3.33 million viewers for a 15% drop from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- Finally, The Mindy Project closed out the night also down with a 1.3 rating and 2.62 million viewers, which is a drop of 13% from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- NCIS matched last week’s 2.9 rating and scored 19.20 million viewers, making it the highest rated and most watched scripted show of the night.
- Also even was NCIS: Los Angeles, which garnered a 2.4 rating and 14.75 million viewers, even with last week’s season low.
- Person of Interest notched up 5% from last week’s series low 1.9 rating with a 2.0 rating and 12.5 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire hit a 2.2 rating and 7.79 million viewers, which is a rise of 5% from its last original episode’s 2.1 rating.
- Over on ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. continues its decline with a series low 2.2 rating and 6.63 million viewers, marking a 12% drop from last week’s 2.5 rating.
- Despite its lead-in’s declining ratings, new comedy series The Goldbergs is on the rise. Last night’s episode garnered a 1.7 rating and 5.18 million viewers, which is up 13% from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Also up was Trophy Wife, which notched a 1.2 rating and 3.81 million viewers. That’s up 9% from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- The Originals rose 22% from last week’s 0.9 rating to a 1.1 rating and scored 2.38 million viewers.
- Supernatural was also up, hitting a 1.0 rating and 2.35 million viewers for a rise of 11% from last week’s 0.9 rating.