Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. saw a ratings uptick of 5% from last week’s 1.9, scoring a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and bringing in 5.07 million viewers. Read Evan’s recap here.
- Over on Fox, New Girl returned from a brief hiatus to a series low 1.1 rating and notched 2.2 million viewers. The show has lost quite a bit of steam since its debut, but Fox has already ordered a fourth season.
- On the flipside, NBC’s new series About a Boy saw a rise of 12% from last week’s series low 1.7 rating to a 1.9 rating in the demo and 7.23 million viewers.
Hit the jump to read the rest of the ratings report for Tuesday, April 15th, including Glee, Person of Interest, The Mindy Project, Supernatural, and more.
- Following a low-rated New Girl, The Mindy Project dipped 9% to a 1.0 rating and 1.94 million viewers. It too has struggled in the ratings this year, but Fox has also ordered another season of the comedy.
- The ratings struggles also carry over to veteran series Glee, which matched last week’s 1.0 rating and brought in 2.45 million viewers. It’s unlikely that the show will return to its glory days, but Fox has already committed to a sixth and final season to debut in the fall.
- NCIS dropped 19% to a series low-tying 2.1 rating and scored 16.73 million viewers.
- Spinoff series NCIS: Los Angeles also tied its series low, dropping 9% to a 2.1 rating and scoring 14.68 million viewers.
- Person of Interest dropped 11% to a series low-matching 1.7 rating, garnering 10.65 million viewers.
- Growing Up Fisher rose 7% to a 1.6 rating and scored 6.08 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire dropped 6% to a season low 1.7 rating and brought in 7.01 million total viewers.
- The Originals dropped 14% to a series low 0.6 rating and 1.46 million viewers.
- The long-running Supernatural dipped 20% to a 0.8 rating and notched 1.66 million viewers.