TV ratings for Tuesday, March 11th, are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. finally saw a rise in viewership, ticking up two tenths from last week to a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and scoring 5.79 million viewers. Read Evan’s recap here.
- Elsewhere on the network, The Goldbergs was even with last week’s 1.5 rating and scored 4.34 million viewers and Trophy Wife ticked up a tenth to a 0.9 rating and 292 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings for Tuesday, March 11th, including Brooklyn Nine-Nine, New Girl, About a Boy, and more.
- Over on Fox, everything was down to series low numbers. Glee dipped a tenth to a series low-tying 0.9 rating and 2.34 million viewers.
- New Girl dropped two tenths from last week’s episode to a series low-tying 1.3 rating and 2.44 million viewers
- And an excellent Brooklyn Nine-Nine dropped one tenth to, yes, a series low-tying 1.3 rating and 2.46 million viewers.
- NBC’s new comedy About a Boy dropped four tenths to a 2.1 rating and 7.89 million viewers.
- The network’s other new comedy Growing Up Fisher was down one tenth to a 1.8 rating and 6.54 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire was one of the few Tuesday programs to see a rise in viewership, as last night’s episode ticked up one tenth to a 2.0 rating and 7.3 million viewers.
- The CW’s The Originals garnered a 0.9 rating in the demo and scored 1.94 million viewers, which is up one tenth from last week.