Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. returned to a series low 1.7 rating in the 18-49 demo, scoring 5.11 million viewers. That’s down 23% from the 2.2 rating from its most recent episode, marking another sharp drop in viewership. Read Evan’s recap of the episode here.
- Over on CBS, Person of Interest also scored a series low 1.7 rating and garnered 10.59 million viewers for a drop of 6% from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- Fox’s Glee continues to be a shadow of its former self, as last night’s episode hit a 1.0 rating and pulled in 2.6 million viewers for a drop of 17% from last week’s 1.2 rating.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings for Tuesday, March 4th, including New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Supernatural, The Goldbergs, and more.
- Elsewhere on Fox, New Girl was up 7% from last week’s 1.4 with a 1.5 rating in the demo and 2.93 million viewers.
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine was even with last week’s 1.3 rating and scored 2.61 million viewers.
- The new comedy series The Goldbergs hit a 1.6 rating and 4.16 million viewers, which is even with its most recent episode.
- Trophy Wife, on the other hand, hit a series low 0.8 rating and drew 2.64 million viewers for a drop of 11%.
- The new comedy series About a Boy rose 13% from its timeslot debut with a 2.6 rating and 8.71 million viewers.
- Growing Up Fisher was even with last week’s timeslot debut with a 2.0 rating and 7.06 million viewers.
- Chicago Fire was up 6% from last week’s season low with a 1.9 rating and 7.09 million viewers.
- NCIS dropped 8% to a season low 2.4 rating and 17.68 million viewers.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was down 9% to a series low 2.1 rating and scored 14.29 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Originals was even with last week’s 0.8 rating and raked in 1.85 million viewers.
- Supernatural dropped 10% to a 0.9 rating and scored 2.04 million viewers.