TV ratings for Tuesday, April 1st are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Despite a (very minor) Captain America: The First Avenger tie-in, the return of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC fell 14% to a 1.8 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 5.39 million viewers, tying its series low. Read Evan’s recap here.
- Also way down was Fox’s Tuesday offerings. The Mindy Project returned from an extended hiatus to a 1.0 rating for back-to-back episodes and scored 1.93 and 1.94 million viewers, respectively. That’s down 33% from a 1.5 rating for its last original episode. Glee, meanwhile, tied its series low with a paltry 0.9 rating and 2.61 million viewers, dropping 18% from last week’s episode. That said, both shows have already been renewed.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report, including Person of Interest, The Goldbergs, About a Boy, and more.
- NCIS dipped 8% to a 2.3 rating and 16.84 million viewers.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was even with last week’s 2.4 rating and garnered 15.16 million viewers.
- Closing out the evening, Person of Interest notched a 1.9 rating and 11.5 million viewers, dropping 5% from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- Elsewhere on ABC, The Goldbergs dropped 12% to a 1.5 rating and scored 4.47 million viewers.
- New comedy series Trophy Wife was even with its most recent episode’s 1.0 rating and brought in 2.92 million viewers.
- About a Boy saw a gain of 5% to a 2.1 rating and scored 7.49 million viewers.
- Growing Up Fisher was even with last week’s 1.7 rating and scored 6.1 million viewers.