Wednesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The CW’s Arrow was down 10% from its last original episode’s 1.0 rating, scoring a 0.9 rating in the demo and 2.89 million viewers.
- Also down was ABC’s sitcom Suburgatory, which garnered a series low 1.5 rating and 4.21 million viewers. That’s a drop of 12% from its last new episode’s 1.7 rating.
- Over at CBS, veteran procedural CSI rose 21% from its last original’s 1.9 rating to a 2.3 rating and 10.37 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Wednesday, March 20th, including Supernatural, Whitney, Chicago Fire, and more.
- Criminal Minds scored a 3.0 rating and 11.46 million viewers, as it was the number one scripted series of the night. That’s up 15% from its last original episode’s 2.6 rating.
- CSI was also up, hitting a 2.3 rating and 10.37 million viewers for a rise of 21% from its last new episode’s 1.9 rating.
- ABC’s The Neighbors was even with last week’s series low 1.4 rating and scored 4.67 million viewers.
- Suburgatory notched a series low with a 1.5 rating and 4.21 million viewers, dropping 12% from its last original episode’s 1.7 rating.
- Whitney notched a 1.1 rating and 3.18 million viewers, which is a drop of 8% from last week’s 1.2 rating.
- The drama series Law & Order: SVU garnered a 1.5 rating and 5.45 million viewers, down 6% from its last new episode’s 1.6 rating.
- Also down was Chicago Fire, which hit a 1.7 rating and 6.33 million viewers. That’s a drop of 15% from its last new episode’s 2.0 rating.
- Over at The CW, Arrow scored a 0.9 rating and 2.89 million viewers, dropping 10% from its last new episode’s 1.0 rating.
- Supernatural was even with its last original episode’s 0.9 rating and scored 2.14 million viewers.