The TV ratings for Wednesday evening are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Fresh off a season two pickup, The CW’s Arrow notched up to a 1.1 rating and 3.26 viewers versus last week’s 1.0 rating.
- Also up was a vignette-style Valentine’s Day episode of Modern Family, which scored a 3.8 rating and 10.03 million viewers. That’s up a tad from last week’s season-low 3.7 rating.
- Speaking of lows, the ABC comedy The Middle garnered a 1.9 rating and 7.63 million viewers for a season low. That’s down four tenths from last week’s 2.3 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Wednesday, February 13th, including Supernatural, Nashville, Chicago Fire, CSI, and more.
- The Middle hit a 1.9 rating and 7.63 million viewers for a season low, dropping four tenths from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- The ABC comedy The Neighbors was even with last week’s 1.7 rating, scoring 5.91 million viewers.
- A new episode of Modern Family saw a minor rebound from last week’s season low ratings, scoring a 3.8 rating and 10.03 million viewers.
- Suburgatory also saw a rise, ticking up two tenths from last week’s 2.0 rating for a 2.2 rating and 6.07 million viewers.
- Additionally, Nashville was up with a 1.8 rating and 5.71 million viewers versus last week’s series-low 1.7 rating.
- CSI garnered a 2.1 rating and 9.13 million viewers, dropping three tenths from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- Over on NBC, Whitney was even with last week’s 1.2 rating and notched 3.58 million viewers.
- The new comedy Guys with Kids hit a series low with a 1.0 rating and 2.85 million viewers, dropping two tenths from last week’s 1.2 rating.
- The procedural Law & Order: SVU scored a 1.6 rating and 6.3 million viewers, which is down a tad from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Chicago Fire was even with last week’s 1.9 rating and hit 6.65 million viewers.
- Arrow notched a 1.1 rating and 3.26 million viewres for an uptick of one tenth from last week’s 1.0 rating.
- Also fresh off a new season renewal, Supernatural garnered a 1.0 rating which was even with last week’s performance, and scored 2.47 million viewers.