Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- NBC’s Community hit another series low last night, scoring a 1.0 rating and 2.61 million viewers. That’s down half a ratings point from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- On the other hand, another excellent episode of Parks and Recreation saw a rise in viewership with a 1.6 rating and 3.01 million viewers. That’s up two tenths from the last original episode’s 1.4 rating.
- Over on Fox, Glee saw a pretty dramatic dip as it scored a 2.0 rating and 5.46 million viewers for a drop of four tenths from last week’s 2.4 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Thursday, March 14th, including The Big Bang Theory, Grey’s Anatomy, 1600 Penn, The Vampire Diaries, and more.
*A quick note on CBS’s programming: the shows on The Eye were delayed in 3% of the country due to ACC and SEC basketball tournaments, so expect the final ratings numbers to change.
- The Big Bang Theory earned a 4.5 rating and 15.71 million viewers, tying its season low and dropping a full ratings point from its last new episode’s 5.5 rating. Nevertheless, the comedy was still the highest-rated show of the night by far and topped the evening in viewership.
- Elsewhere on CBS, Two and a Half Men dropped six tenths from its last new episode’s 3.9 rating, scoring a 3.3 rating and 12.4 million viewers.
- Person of Interest, meanwhile, scored a 2.9 rating and 14.57 million viewers, rising a tenth from last week’s 2.8 rating. The show bested ABC stalwart Grey’s Anatomy in its timeslot and had the second highest viewership of the night.
- New drama series Elementary was even with its last new episode’s 2.4 rating and scored 11.49 million viewers.
- ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy hit a season-low 2.6 rating and 8.05 million viewers, dropping half a ratings point from its last original’s 3.1 rating.
- Community hit a 1.0 rating and 2.61 million viewers, marking yet another series low and down half a ratings point from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- The Office was also down, scoring a 1.9 rating and 3.55 million viewers. That’s down a tenth from its last original’s 2.0 rating.
- Good news for Parks and Recreation, as last night’s episode hit a 1.6 rating and 3.01 million viewers. That’s up two tenths from its last new episode’s 1.4 rating.
- New comedy series 1600 Penn garnered a 1.0 rating and 2.29 million viewers, rising one tenth from last week’s 0.9 rating.
- Glee hit a 2.0 rating and 5.46 million viewers, dropping four tenths from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- Over at The CW, The Vampire Diaries notched a 1.1 rating and 2.49 million viewers, which is down two tenths from its last original’s 1.3 rating.
- Beauty and the Beast was even with its last new episode’s 0.5 rating and scored 1.54 million viewers.