Monday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Castle was up quite a bit from last week, scoring a 2.2 rating and 10.56 million viewers versus last week’s 1.9.
- Gossip Girl’s final season got off to a rough start as the season premiere garnered a 0.4 rating and 0.77 million viewers, down from last year’s premiere rating of 0.7.
- Fox’s The Mob Doctor was down yet again, scoring a 0.9 rating in the 18-49 demo and 3.46 million viewers, dropping from last week’s 1.0 rating. Could this be the week that we finally get our first cancellation?
- Hot off a full season pick-up, Revolution garnered a 3.1 rating, dropping from last week’s 3.2.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, October 9th, including How I Met Your Mother, Bones, 2 Broke Girls, Partners, and more.
- Though last week the series scored a full season order from NBC, the new genre series Revolution slipped slightly. The episode was down a tenth with a 3.1 rating versus last week’s 3.2, though the total audience of 8.2 million viewers was steady. The episode saw the death of a “major” character, but promised some much-welcomed character development in the coming episodes.
- ABC’s Castle was up three whole tenths from last week’s episode, scoring a 2.2 rating in the demo and 10.56 million viewers.
- How I Met Your Mother kicked off CBS’ comedy night, scoring a 3.2 rating and 8.1 million viewers for a disappointingly subpar episode. That’s down from last week’s 3.3 rating.
- The new series Partners was up a tad, garnering a 2.2 rating and 6.35 million viewers. That’s up a tenth from last week’s 2.1 rating, but still fairly low for a CBS comedy.
- 2 Broke Girls was again the top-rated scripted series of the night, landing a 3.7 rating in the demo and 10.12 million viewers. That’s up from last week’s impressive 3.5 rating.
- Mike & Molly was also up, garnering a 3.1 rating and 9.42 million viewers against last week’s 2.9 rating.
- Despite an incredibly low season premiere, Hawaii Five-0 continues its slow climb. This week’s episode scored a 2.2 rating and 9 million viewers, up from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- This week’s Bones was down slightly from last week’s episode, scoring a 2.0 rating and 7.1 million viewers against last week’s 2.1 rating.
- New series The Mob Doctor isn’t exactly finding an audience, as the show dipped again for a 0.9 demo rating and 3.46 million viewers. That’s down from last week’s already-low 1.0 rating.
- The season premiere of 90210 scored a 0.5 rating and 1 million viewers, down from last season’s premiere of 0.9 but stead with the season finale rating.
- The final season of Gossip Girl got off to a very weak start with a 0.4 demo rating and a paltry 770,000 total viewers. That’s quite a drop from last season’s 0.7 premiere rating.