Monday night’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Coming off an incredibly soft lead-in from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, ABC’s Castle hit a series-low 1.7 rating and 8.4 million viewers, dropping from its last new episode’s 2.0 rating.
- Yet another subpar episode of How I Met Your Mother garnered a 3.0 rating and 8.2 million viewers, slipping from last week’s 3.3 rating.
- Monday heavyweight 2 Broke Girls also dropped, hitting a 3.5 rating and 10.1 million viewers. That’s down fairly sharply from last week’s season high 4.1 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, December 3rd, including Bones, Hawaii Five-O, Gossip Girl, and more.
- In what’s sadly becoming the norm, How I Met Your Mother aired yet another creatively unsatisfying episode last night. Ratingswise the ep hit a 3.0 rating and 8.2 million viewers for a drop of 3 tenths from last week’s 3.3 rating in the 18-49 demo.
- 2 Broke Girls was also down, garnering a 3.5 rating and 10.1 million viewers versus last week’s season high rating of 4.1.
- The comedy Mike & Molly earned a 3.1 rating and 10.2 million viewers, dropping sharply from last week’s 3.6 rating in the demo.
- Hawaii Five-O was down a tad, hitting a 2.2 rating and 9.15 million viewers against last week’s season high 2.3 rating.
- Over on ABC, Castle was adversely affected by a very soft lead-in as it scored a series low 1.7 rating and 8.4 million viewers. That’s down from its last new episode’s 2.0 rating.
- Bones hit a 1.9 rating and 7.26 million viewers, dropping from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- New series The Mob Doctor continues to finish out its run, earning a 0.8 rating and 3.35 million viewers for a drop of three tenths from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- 90210 was even with last week’s 0.5 rating and earned 1.04 million viewers.
- The night’s other drama, Gossip Girl, was also even with a 0.4 rating and 800,000 viewers.