Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Castle scored a 2.2 rating in the 18-49 demo and 11.09 million viewers, rising 16% from last week’s 1.9 rating.
- The new Fox series Sleepy Hollow dipped a tad, notching a 2.6 rating and 7.54 million viewers for a drop of 7% from last week’s 2.8 rating.
- The struggling new CBS drama series Hostages finally leveled off with a 1.2 rating and 5.22 million viewers, matching last week’s numbers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, October 14th, including The Blacklist, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, and more.
- The Blacklist garnered a 3.2 rating and 11.44 million viewers, making it the highest rated and most watched scripted program of the night. That’s up 3% from last week’s 3.1 rating.
- How I Met Your Mother scored a 3.0 rating and 8 million viewers, matching last week’s performance.
- The comedy series 2 Broke Girls rose 9% from last week’s series low 2.3 rating, hitting a 2.5 rating and 7.88 million viewers.
- The new comedy Mom notched a 1.9 rating and 7.33 million viewers, dropping 10% from last week’s 2.1 rating.
- Finally, the new drama series Hostages evened out with a 1.2 rating and 5.22 million viewers, matching last week’s series low.
- Bones hit a 2.0 rating and 7.1 million viewers, dipping 5% from last week’s 2.1 rating.
- Sleepy Hollow dropped 7% from last week’s 2.8 rating, scoring a 2.6 rating and 7.54 million viewers.
- The drama series Castle rose 16% from last week’s 1.9 rating, hitting a 2.2 rating and 11.09 million viewers.
- Over at The CW, Hart of Dixie hit a 0.4 rating and 1.07 million viewers for an even performance, while Beauty and the Beast matched last week’s 0.3 rating and scored 924,000 viewers.