Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Last night’s puppet episode of Community finally marked a rise in ratings for the NBC sitcom. The show notched a 1.2 rating in the 18-49 demo and 2.96 million viewers, which is up two tenths from last week’s series low rating of 1.0.
- A school shooting-centered installment of Glee hit a 2.4 rating and 6.8 million viewers for a significant rise of four tenths from its last original episode’s 2.0 rating.
- The second episode of NBC’s excellent new drama series Hannibal was even with last week’s premiere rating of 1.6 and scored 4.34 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Thursday, April 11th, including the season finale of Go On, Parks and Recreation, and more. [Update: In adjusted ratings numbers, Hannibal actually scored a 1.7 rating and 4.37 million viewers, which is up a tenth from last week.]
- Community notched a 1.2 rating and 2.96 million viewers, which is up two tenths from last week’s 1.0 rating.
- The comedy Parks and Recreation was even with last week’s 1.5 rating and scored 3.11 million viewers.
- The Office hit a 1.9 rating and 3.77 million viewers, which is up a tenth from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- The season finale of the Matthew Perry-fronted Go On notched a 1.1 rating and 2.66 million viewers, even with last week’s performance.
- Finally, Bryan Fuller’s top-notch Hannibal was even with last week’s series premiere, scoring a 1.6 rating and 4.34 million viewers.
- Over on Fox, Glee garnered a 2.4 rating and 6.8 million viewers for a rise of four tenths from its last original’s 2.0 rating.