Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Last night’s episode of Community, quite possibly one of the strangest yet (and that’s saying something), fell a tenth from last week’s numbers to a 0.8 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 2.62 million viewers. That marks a new series low for the NBC sitcom.
- On the flipside, CBS’ The Big Bang Theory hit a “low” with a 4.6 rating and 15.99 million viewers, which is a dip of three tenths from last week’s 4.9 rating. That’s a season low for the ratings juggernaut, though it still stood head and shoulders above everything else on Thursday night.
Hit the jump for the rest of the TV ratings report for Thursday, April 10th, including Parks and Recreation, The Millers, Scandal, Parenthood, Reign, and more.
- An excellent installment of Parks and Recreation dipped a tenth to a 1.0 rating and 2.56 million viewers, which is a touch below Community’s overall viewership but ahead in the key demo rating.
- The drama Parenthood dropped a tenth to a series low-tying 1.1 rating and garnered 3.62 million viewers.
- The strongly performing new comedy The Millers dropped two tenths to a 2.6 rating and brought in 10.24 million viewers.
- Two and a Half Men was down a tenth to a 2.4 rating and scored 9.62 million viewers.
- The Crazy Ones was even with last week’s series low 1.7 rating, bringing in 6.92 million viewers.
- The procedural Elementary was up two tenths to a 1.7 rating and scored 7.91 million viewers.
- Grey’s Anatomy was down two tenths to a 2.5 rating and 8.1 million viewers.
- Scandal, meanwhile, ticked up a tenth to a 3.0 rating and scored 9.01 million viewers.
- The new comedy Surviving Jack was even with last week’s 1.2 rating and notched 6.92 million viewers.
- Reign fell two tenths to a new series low with a 0.4 rating and 1.19 million viewers.