TV ratings for Thursday, March 13th are in, though the preliminary numbers for CBS and the CW may be inaccurate due to preemptions and delays. Here’s a brief rundown:
- NBC’s Community was even with last week’s series low 1.0 rating and scored 2.89 million viewers, while Parks and Recreation didn’t fare much better by dropping two tenths to a 1.1 rating and 2.73 million viewers. Parenthood, meanwhile, was even with last week’s 1.2 rating and garnered 3.87 million viewers. For some perspective on the shifting low-rated sitcom landscape, I highly suggest reading Vulture’s recent piece on the matter.
- Over on ABC, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland was down a tenth from last week to a 0.8 rating and 3.12 million viewers, Grey’s Anatomy dropped three tenths to a series low-tying 2.3 rating and 7.13 million viewers, and Scandal dropped one tenth to a season low 2.7 rating and 8.09 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report, including The Big Bang Theory, The Crazy Ones, and Reign.
- Fresh off renewals for its entire Thursday lineup save for The Crazy Ones (which is still pending), CBS’ The Big Bang Theory dropped four tenths to a 4.9 rating and 17.26 million viewers
- The Millers was down three tenths to a 2.6 rating and garnered 11.1 million viewers.
- Two and a Half Men was even with a 2.6 rating and 10.04 million viewers.
- The Crazy Ones ticked up one tenth to a 1.8 rating and scored 7.01 million viewers.
- Finally, Elementary was down a tenth to a 1.7 rating and 9.03 million viewers.
- Over at The CW, Reign dipped one tenth to a 0.6 rating and scored 1.65 million viewers.