Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- Both of NBC’s Thursday night comedies were flat with their previous episodes, as a guest-star filled Community notched a 1.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 3 million viewers, and the emotional Rob Lowe/Rashida Jones farewell episode of Parks and Recreation hit a 1.2 rating and garnered 2.6 million viewers.
- The second episode of Fox’s new Greg Kinnear-fronted series Rake dipped four tenths from its debut 1.7 rating to a 1.3 rating and 5.3 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report for Thursday, January 30th, including The Big Bang Theory, The Vampire Diaries, Reign, and more.
- Over on CBS, The Big Bang Theory dropped six tenths from its last original episode’s 5.7 rating to a 5.1 rating and scored 18.9 million viewers. That’s still head and shoulders above every other program for Thursday night.
- The Millers was down half a ratings point from its last new episode’s 3.3 rating to a 2.8 rating and 11.79 million viewers.
- The Crazy Ones also dropped half a ratings point from a 2.4 rating to a series low-tying 1.9 rating and 8.27 million viewers.
- Two and a Half Men was also down half a ratings point to a 1.9 rating and 8.55 million viewers.
- Elementary was flat with a 2.0 rating and 10.16 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Vampire Diaries was down two tenths to a 1.0 rating and 2.36 million viewers.
- Reign ticked up to a 0.7 rating and 1.69 million viewers.