Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Community returned from hiatus with a decidedly melancholy episode that notched a 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 2.62 million viewers, which is down one tenth from its last original episode’s rating.
- Over on ABC, Scandal returned up to a 3.3 rating and 9.27 million viewers, marking a rise of one tenth and the show’s best ratings since its season premiere.
- Also up on ABC was Grey’s Anatomy, which returned from hiatus with a 3.0 rating and 9.31 million viewers for a rise of three tenths from its last original episode.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings for Thursday, February 27th, including Parks and Recreation, The Vampire Diaries, Parenthood, The Big Bang Theory, and more.
- Elsewhere on NBC, a fantastic episode of Parks and Recreation earned a 1.0 rating and scored 2.46 million viewers, dropping three tenths from it slast original episode.
- The drama Parenthood was also down, dropping two tenths to a 1.1 rating and 3.55 million viewers.
- Fox’s new drama series Rake continues to sink, earning a 0.8 rating and 3.45 million viewers for a drop of two tenths from last week’s 1.0 rating.
- The Big Bang Theory dropped three tenths to a 4.9 rating and scored 17.5 million viewers.
- The Millers rose two tenths to a 2.8 rating and scored 11.24 million viewers.
- Two and a Half Men was also up, rising to a 2.5 rating and 10.05 million viewers in its new timeslot.
- The new comedy The Crazy Ones rose two tenths to a 1.9 rating and 7.42 million viewers.
- On the drama side, Elementary dropped two tenths from its last original episode to a 1.6 rating and 8.53 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Vampire Diaries was even with a 0.9 rating and 1.95 million viewers.
- Reign dropped a tenth to a 0.5 rating and scored 1.31 million viewers.