Sunday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a look at the highlights:
- While topping the night ratings-wise, Family Guy dropped 15% from last week’s 2.7 rating to a 2.3 and 4.88 million viewers.
- Also down on Fox was a new episode of Bob’s Burgers, which hit a 1.6 rating and 3.52 million viewers for an 11% drop from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- ABC’s drama Once Upon a Time notched a 2.2 rating and 7.23 million viewers, tying its series low and dropping 4% from last week’s 2.3 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Sunday, March 17th, including The Cleveland Show, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, and more.
- The Cleveland Show garnered a 1.2 rating and 2.84 million viewers for its first episode, dropping 25% from its last new original’s 1.6 rating, while the night’s next new episode hit a 1.8 rating and 4 million viewers.
- Also down was The Simpsons, which hit a 2.1 rating and 4.84 million viewers. That’s down 5% from last week’s 2.2 rating.
- Family Guy notched a 2.3 rating and 4.88 million viewers, dropping 15% from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- Closing out Animation Domination, Bob’s Burgers scored a 1.6 rating and 3.52 million viewers, which is down 11% from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- ABC’s Once Upon a Time tied its series low with a 2.2 rating and 7.23 million viewers, dropping 4% from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- The soap Revenge garnered a 1.8 rating and 6.45 million viewers, dropping 10% from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- New series Red Widow hit a 1.0 rating and 4.38 million viewers, dropping 9% from last week’s premiere rating of 1.1.
- Over at CBS, The Good Wife earned a 1.5 rating and 9.02 million viewers, which is even with last week’s performance.
- The Mentalist notched a 1.6 rating and 9.79 million viewers, which is down 6% from last week’s 1.7 rating.