Sunday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Fox’s “Animation Domination” block returned down, with Family Guy scoring a 2.5 rating and 5.07 million viewers versus its last original episode’s 3.4 rating and American Dad dropping from a 2.6 rating to 1.9 and 4 million viewers.
- ABC’s fantasy series Once Upon a Time saw an uptick with 3.5 rating and 10.10 million viewers. That’s up a tad from last week’s 3.4 rating.
- New series 666 Park Avenue scored its lowest rating to date with a 1.6 in the 18-49 demo and 4.07 million viewers.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Sunday, November 4th, including The Simpsons, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, and more.
- Once Upon a Time was up a tad with a 3.5 rating and 10.1 million viewers versus last week’s 3.4 rating.
- Revenge was down slightly with a 2.6 rating and 7.74 million viewers, dropping from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- New series 666 Park Avenue’s days may be numbered, as the show scored a series low 1.4 rating and 4.07 million viewers. That’s a dip from last week’s 1.6 rating.
- A new episode of The Good Wife tied the show’s series low with a 1.7 rating in the demo and 9.7 million viewers. That’s a drop from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- Procedural favorite The Mentalist was up a tenth from last week’s 1.8 rating with a 1.9 and 9.5 million viewers.
- After being off the air for several weeks due to the World Series, Sunday’s Animation Domination block returned down significantly. The Simpsons garnered a 2.6 rating and 5.57 million viewers, down from its last new episode’s 3.1 rating.
- Fresh off a new season renewal, Bob’s Burgers earned a 1.8 rating and 4 million viewers, down from its last original’s 2.3 rating.
- Family Guy hit a 2.5 rating and 5.07 million viewers, down quite a bit from its last episode’s 3.4 rating.
- The Cleveland Show earned a 1.9 rating and a 4.09 rating, down from its season premier rating of 2.2.
- Finally, American Dad dropped to a 1.9 rating and 4 million viewers from its last original episode’s 2.6 rating.