Network primetime ratings numbers are in for Sunday, and it looks like animated programming was up for the night while every broadcast drama saw a drop. Here’s a look at the highlights:
- This week’s episode of The Simpsons marked the show’s annual Treehouse of Horror, but the ratings were down from last week’s episode with a 3.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and 6.52 million viewers.
- Fox’s other Sunday mainstay, Family Guy, came away with a big win as the Nielsen Ratings-centered episode scored a 3.4 rating, topping all scripted programming for the night.
- ABC’s staple Once Upon a Time took a drop this week, landing a 3.3 rating and 9.62 million viewers which is down 15% from its season two premiere.
- Revenge was also down, landing a 2.6 rating and 8.27 million viewers, down 19% from last week’s 3.2 rating.
Hit the jump for the full rundown of the scripted programming ratings for Sunday, October 7th, including The Cleveland Show, American Dad, 666 Park Avenue, The Good Wife, The Mentalist, and more.
- Sunday favorite Once Upon a Time was down 15% from last week’s episode, scoring a 3.3 rating and 9.62 million viewers versus last week’s 3.9 rating.
- The drama Revenge was also down, scoring a 2.6 rating and 8.27 million viewers against last week’s 3.2 rating.
- The new series 666 Park Avenue took a rather steep drop, scoring a 1.7 rating and only 5.08 million viewers, down 19% from last week’s 2.2 rating.
- CBS’ dramas were also down, with The Good Wife garnering a 1.7 rating and 8.95 viewers, off from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- The Mentalist is struggling in its new timeslot, scoring a series-low 1.6 rating and 8.6 million viewers. It’s important to note, however, that the episode started late on account of an NFL overrun.
- The Halloween annual Treehouse of Horror episode of The Simpsons hit a 3.1 rating and 6.52 million viewers, down from last week’s season premiere rating of 3.8.
- A ratings-themed episode of Family Guy was the highest-rated scripted program of the night, earning a 3.4 rating and 6.74 million viewers, up form last week’s 3.3 rating.
- American Dad hit a 2.6 rating in the demo and 5.18 million viewers for a gain over last week’s 2.5 rating.
- The season premiere of The Cleveland Show garnered a 2.2 rating and 4.43 million viewers, up from last year’s premiere rating of 1.8.
- Finally, Bob’s Burgers garnered a 2.3 rating in the demo and 4.84 million viewers, down from last week’s 2.6 rating.
Check back tomorrow for ratings info on tonight’s programming, and as always leave your thoughts in the comments section.