Friday’s TV ratings numbers are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The final season of Fringe keeps on truckin’, and this week’s episode was even with last week, garnering a 1.0 rating and 2.7 million viewers.
- NBC’s Friday favorite Grimm dipped a bit, landing a 1.5 rating and 4.9 million viewers. That’s down from last week’s 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demo.
- Expectedly, CBS’ Blue Bloods was the most-watched program of the night with 10.5 million viewers and a 1.4 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report from Friday, October 12th.
- Grimm continues its solid season two numbers, as this week’s episode was down just a tad from last week with a 1.5 rating and 4.9 million viewers. That makes it the highest rated scripted program of the night, and the show should make a strong pairing with the Mockingbird Lane pilot that NBC will be airing as a Halloween special in a couple of weeks.
- This week’s episode of CSI: NY scored a 1.4 rating and 9.4 million viewers, up from last week’s 1.2 rating.
- Winning in total viewers was Blue Bloods, which garnered a 1.4 rating and 10.5 million viewers, up from last week’s 1.2 demo rating.
- Fringe was even with its fairly low numbers from last week, scoring a 1.0 rating and 2.7 million viewers.