Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- NBC’s new comedy About a Boy saw a rise of 10% from last week’s numbers to a 2.2 rating in the 18-49 demo and 7.95 million viewers, no doubt benefiting from The Voice as a lead-in.
- Also up was Fox’s Glee, which aired its 100th episode celebration to a 1.1 rating and 2.84 million viewers. That’s up 22% from last week’s series low, but still a far cry from the show’s numbers a few years ago.
- The Fox comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine, however, dropped 8% to a series low 1.1 rating and scored 2.50 million viewers. Its lead-in, New Girl, was a repeat, but both shows have already been renewed to return in the fall.
Hit the jump for the rest of the ratings report for Tuesday, March 18th, including The Goldbergs, Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe, Trophy Wife, Person of Interest, and more.
- In lieu of a new Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode, ABC aired the documentary special Marvel Studios: Assembling a Universe to a 1.4 rating and 3.92 million viewers, which is down 33% from last week’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode. Though the special provided a very brief sneak peek at upcoming Marvel films, it was mostly comprised of archival behind-the-scenes footage from previous DVD releases and also served as a bit of a commercial for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- The new comedy series The Goldbergs rose 7% to a 1.6 rating and scored 4.67 million viewers, continuing its run as a fairly successful new addition to the ABC lineup.
- The network’s other new comedy, Trophy Wife, hasn’t fared as well, with last night’s episode rising 11% to a 1.0 rating and 3.15 million viewers.
- The new drama Mind Games dropped 13% to a 0.7 rating and 2.19 million viewers.
- CBS’ NCIS was down 4% to a 2.4 rating and scored 16.77 million viewers, still pulling in the largest overall audience of the night.
- NCIS: Los Angeles was up 10% to a 2.3 rating and scored 14.25 million viewers.
- Person of Interest hit a 1.7 rating and scored 10.95 million viewers, marking a rise of 6%.
- The new comedy series Growing Up Fisher hit a 1.8 rating and scored 6.78 million viewers, which is up 6% from last week’s numbers.
- Chicago Fire was even with last week’s 1.9 rating and scored 7.06 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Originals dropped 13% to a series low 0.7 rating and scored 1.63 million viewers.
- Supernatural hit a 0.8 rating and 1.91 million viewers, which is down 11% from its last episode.