Tuesday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights.
- NBC’s comedy Go On was up 19% from last week’s 2.1 rating with a 2.5 in the 18-49 demo and 6.33 million viewers.
- Also rising significantly was Fox’s new comedy Ben and Kate, which netted a 1.4 rating and 2.92 million viewers for a gain of 27% from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- The big winner of the night, however, was NCIS which hit a 3.5 rating and 19.57 million viewers, rising 17% over last week’s 3.0 rating.
- Not so hot were the numbers for the new CBS drama series Vegas, which tied its series-low 1.6 rating and 9.42 million viewers for a drop of 11% from last week’s 1.8 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, November 27th, including New Girl, Parenthood, The New Normal, The Mindy Project, and more.
- Comedy Go On garnered a 2.5 rating in the demo and 6.33 million viewers for a 7-week high, yet again topping all comedies for the night and rising 19% from last week’s 2.1 rating.
- The New Normal also picked up a few eyeballs with a 1.7 rating and 4.07 million viewers for a gain of 13% from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Fan-favorite drama Parenthood garnered a 1.8 rating and 4.43 million viewers, up 6% from last week’s 1.7 rating.
- CBS had the top scripted program of the night with NCIS, which scored a 3.5 rating and 19.57 million viewers. That’s up 17% from last week’s 3.0 rating.
- Sister series NCIS: Los Angeles also saw a gain with a 2.9 rating and 14.26 million viewers, up 4% from last week’s 2.8 rating.
- New series Vegas, however, was down 11% from last week’s 1.8 rating with a series low-tying 1.6 rating and 9.42 million viewers.
- All of Fox’s comedies all saw rises from last week’s incredibly low numbers, with Raising Hope kicking things off with a 1.7 rating and 3.88 million viewers. That’s up 13% from last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Ben and Kate saw a promising rise of 27% over last week’s 1.1 rating with a 1.4 and 2.92 million viewers.
- An excellent episode of New Girl hit a 2.3 rating in the demo and 4.18 million viewers, up 15% from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- The Mindy Project also rose 15%, hitting a 1.5 rating and 2.8 million viewers versus last week’s 1.3 rating.
- Hart of Dixie was even with last week’s 0.5 rating and 1.34 million viewers.
- New series Emily Owens M.D. saw a whopping 25% drop from last week’s 0.4 rating, hitting a 0.3 and 1 million viewers.