Friday’s TV ratings numbers are in. Here’s a brief look at some of the highlights:
- NBC’s Grimm was even with last week, earning a 1.6 rating and 5.19 million viewers.
- The second episode of Fringe’s final season was down from its season premiere with a 1.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and 3.03 million viewers
- CBS’ Friday juggernaut Blue Bloods was down from last week, scoring a 1.2 rating in the demo and 9.59 million viewers.
Hit the jump for details on all the scripted programming from Friday, October 5th including CSI: NY, Made in Jersey, and more.
- Fan-favorite genre series Grimm is holding its faithful audience as last night’s 1.6 rating was steady with last week’s numbers. The episode scored 5.19 million viewers.
- CBS’ Blue Bloods earned a 1.2 rating, down from last week’s 1.5. Nevertheless, the episode scored 9.59 million viewers, making it the most-watched program of the night.
- CSI: NY was also down, earning a 1.2 rating and 8.37 million viewers versus last week’s 1.3.
- The new series Made in Jersey garnered a paltry 0.8 demo rating and 6.77 million viewers, down from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- Fringe was down a tad from last week’s season premiere, earning a 1.0 rating and 3.03 million viewers.