Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Fresh off series low numbers on Sunday, Happy Endings rebounded a bit to score a 1.4 rating and 3.75 million viewers. That’s up 8% from the previous Tuesday episode’s 1.3 rating, and up 40% from Sunday’s episode.
- NBC’s comedies, on the other hand, took a dive, as Go On hit a series low 1.5 rating and 4.25 million viewers for a 38% drop from its last new episode.
- Also hitting a series low was The New Normal, which scored a 1.3 rating and 3.26 million viewers for a 24% drop.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, January 8th, including New Girl, The Mindy Project, Parenthood, Vegas, NCIS, and more.
- The NBC comedy Go On garnered a 1.5 rating and 4.25 million viewers for a series low performance, down 38% from its last new episode’s performance.
- The New Normal was also down, hitting a 1.3 rating and 3.26 million viewers for a 24% drop.
- The drama Parenthood, meanwhile, managed to score a 1.9 rating and 5.25 million viewers, which is up 6% from last week’s 1.8 rating.
- NCIS was up, hitting a 3.5 rating and 20.9 million viewers. That’s a rise of 6% from its last new episode’s 3.3 rating.
- Sister series NCIS: Los Angeles was even with its last new episode, garnering a 3.0 rating and 17.8 million viewers.
- New show Vegas was also even, hitting a 1.6 rating and 10.8 million viewers.
- The Fox comedies were pretty steady, as a new episode of Raising Hope was even with its last original episode for a 1.7 rating and 3.77 million viewers.
- Ben and Kate saw an uptick of 9% from its last new episode’s 1.1 rating, scoring a 1.2 rating and 2.48 million viewers.
- New Girl was even, hitting a 2.0 rating and 3.8 million viewers.
- Also even was a slightly revamped The Mindy Project, which hit a 1.5 rating and 2.83 million viewers.
- Happy Endings saw some good news in its home timeslot, scoring a 1.4 rating and 3.75 million viewers which is up 8% from its previous Tuesday episode’s 1.3 rating and up 40% over this past Sunday’s new episode.
- Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23 was even with its last Tuesday episode, scoring a 1.1 rating and 3.18 million viewers.
- Private Practice, meanwhile, was down 8% from its 1.2 rating with a 1.1 rating and 3.93 million viewers.
- Emily Owens M.D. hit a 0.3 rating and 1.1 million viewers, down 25% from last week’s 0.4 rating.