TV ratings for Monday, March 24th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- CBS’ How I Met Your Mother saw a surge in viewership for its penultimate episode, scoring a 3.4 rating in the 18-49 demo and 9.06 million viewers for a rise of half a ratings point. Elsewhere at the network, 2 Broke Girls was up a tenth to a 2.3 rating and 7.33 million viewers, Mike & Molly rose two tenths to a 2.0 rating and 7.81 million viewers, Mom ticked up one tenth to a 1.9 rating and 7.36 million viewers, and Intelligence rose one tenth to a 1.2 rating and 4.96 million viewers.
- NBC’s The Blacklist garnered a 2.9 rating and scored 11.03 million viewers, marking a rise of two tenths from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- Fox’s Bones was even with last week’s 1.4 rating and scored 5.73 million viewers, while The Following matched last week’s series low 1.4 rating and raked in 4.18 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle dipped one tenth to a 1.7 rating and 9.76 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, Star-Crossed matched last week’s 0.3 rating and notched 940,000 viewers, while The Tomorrow People dropped a tenth to a 0.3 rating and 800,000 viewers.