Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a look at the original scripted programming for the night:
- The mother of all reveals occurred on last night’s season finale of CBS’ How I Met Your Mother, and the episode notched a 3.4 rating in the 18-49 demo and 8.37 million viewers. That’s up nearly a full ratings point from last week’s season low 2.6 rating.
- Elsewhere at CBS, 2 Broke Girls hit a 2.9 rating and 8.93 million viewers for a rise of two tenths from last week’s 2.7 rating, Mike & Molly scored a 2.4 rating and 8.32 million viewers for a rise of one tenth from last week’s 2.3 rating, and Hawaii Five-0 was down a tenth from last week with a 1.8 rating and 7.68 million viewers.
- NBC’s Revolution dropped a tenth from last week’s 2.0 rating to a 1.9 rating and garnered 5.72 million viewers.
- ABC’s Castle notched a 2.2 rating and 11.26 million viewers, which is up two tenths from last week’s 2.0 rating.
- Finally, the series finale of The CW’s 90210 was even with last week’s 0.3 rating and scored 620,000 viewers.