Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a look at the night’s original scripted programming:
- NBC’s Revolution was up three tenths from last week’s series low 1.8 rating, scoring a 2.1 rating in the 18-49 demo and notching 6.35 million total viewers.
- CBS stalwart How I Met Your Mother, on the other hand, garnered a season low with a 2.6 rating and 6.94 million viewers. That’s a drop of one tenth from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- As for the other CBS sitcoms, Rules of Engagement was even with last week’s 2.1 rating and hit 6.65 million viewers, 2 Broke Girls was flat with last week’s 2.6 rating and scored 7.88 million viewers, and Mike & Molly notched a 2.2 rating and 7.09 million viewers, down two tenths from last week’s 2.4 rating.
- The CBS drama series Hawaii Five-0 earned a 1.9 rating and 7.82 million viewers, rising two tenths from last week’s series low 1.7 rating.
- Finally, ABC’s Castle notched a 1.9 rating for a series low and 10.82 million viewers. That’s down a tenth from last week’s 2.0 rating, which was also a series low.