Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The 200th episode of How I Met Your Mother scored a season high 3.8 rating in the 18-49 demo and 10.67 million viewers, rising seven tenths from last week’s 3.1 rating.
- Over on NBC, The Blacklist ticked up two tenths from last week’s series low to a 2.5 rating and scored 9.97 million viewers.
- The second episode of The Following’s sophomore season notched a series low 2.0 rating and scored 6.02 million viewers, plummeting from last week’s 4.4 rating season premiere—though that number was inflated a bit by a football lead-in. Read Allison’s recap of last night’s episode here.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, January 27th, including Beauty and the Beast, 2 Broke Girls, Intelligence, and more.
- Fox’s serial killer series The Following was way down in its second episode of the season, dropping from a 4.4 rating to a 2.0 rating in the demo and 6.02 million viewers.
- Over on CBS, a Mother-centric episode of How I Met Your Mother notched a season high 3.8 rating and scored 10.67 million viewers, rising seven tenths from last week’s 3.1 rating.
- 2 Broke Girls also hit a season high with a 3.0 rating and 9.93 million viewers, up three tenths from last week.
- Yet another CBS comedy hit a season high last night, as Mike & Molly ticked up five tenths from last week to a 2.6 rating and 10.73 million viewers.
- Mom rose half a ratings point from last week’s series low to a 2.4 rating and 9.48 million viewers.
- Finally, the drama series Intelligence closed out the evening with a 1.5 rating and 6.77 million viewers, up four tenths from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- The Blacklist rose two tenths from last week’s series low 2.3 rating to a 2.5 rating and 9.97 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, Hart of Dixie was even with last week’s 0.4 rating and scored 1.16 million viewers.
- Beauty and the Beast was also even with last week’s episode, garnering a 0.3 rating and 910,000 viewers.