TV ratings for Tuesday, October 14th are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- NBC aired one of the best new comedies of the season, Marry Me, which premiered to a strong 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 7.76 million viewers. Elsewhere on the network, About a Boy premiered to a 1.8 rating and 6.16 million viewers, and Chicago Fire was down 5% to a 2.0 rating and 7.18 million viewers.
- Over on ABC, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (read Evan Valentine’s recap here) continued its streak of hitting new lows, as last night’s episode fell 6% to a series low 1.6 rating and scored 4.62 million viewers. Selfie was down 17% to a 1.0 rating and 3.52 million viewers, Manhattan Love Story matched alst week’s 0.9 rating and scored 2.96 million viewers, and Forever fell 15% to a 1.1 rating and 4.68 million viewers.
- The CW’s The Flash (read Dave’s recap here) dipped 16% from last week’s premiere to a 1.6 rating and 4.12 million viewers, which is still solid for the network. Supernatural was down 9% to a 1.0 rating and 2.2 million viewers.
- Fox’s New Girl (which was actually really good last night) dropped 14% to a 1.2 rating and 2.26 million viewers while The Mindy Project matched last week’s 1.0 rating and scored 2.21 million viewers.
- CBS’ NCIS was down 4% to a 2.5 rating and 17.09 million viewers, NCIS: New Orleans was down 4% to a 2.2 rating and 15.9 million viewers, and Person of Interest fell to a series low 1.5 rating and 9.73 million viewers.