Wednesday night’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC comedy Modern Family was the highest rated show of the night, scoring a 4.7 rating and 11.95 million viewers. That’s a rise of 2% from its last new episode’s 4.6 rating.
- The CBS procedural favorite Criminal Minds was also up, garnering a 2.9 rating and 12.27 million viewers to make it the most-watched program of the night. That’s up 7% from last week’s 2.7 rating in the 18-49 demo.
- NBC’s tree-lighting special Christmas in Rockefeller Center scored a 4-year high with a 2.1 rating and 9.1 million viewers, for a rise of 11% from last year’s 1.9 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Wednesday, November 28th, including Suburgatory, CSI, Arrow, Supernatural, and more.
- NBC’s special Christmas in Rockefeller Center hit a 4-year high with its 2.1 rating and 9.1 million viewers. That’s up 11% from last year’s 1.9 rating.
- The network’s other special of the night, Saturday Night Live: SNL Christmas scored a respectable 2.7 rating in the demo and 7.84 million viewers.
- The drama Criminal Minds hit a 2.9 rating and 12.27 million viewers, up 7% from last week’s 2.7 rating.
- CSI was also up, scoring a 2.6 rating and 12 million viewers for a 8% gain over last week’s 2.4 rating.
- ABC had its own Christmas kick-off with A Charlie Brown Christmas, which garnered a 2.9 rating in the demo and 8.85 million viewers. That’s up 4% from last year’s 2.8 rating.
- Comedy favorite Modern Family netted a 4.7 rating and 11.95 million viewers, rising 2% from its last original episode’s 4.6 rating.
- Suburgatory was also up, hitting a promising 2.6 rating and 6.88 million viewers versus its last new episode’s 2.4 rating.
- New drama series Nashville continue to struggle with building its audience, as this week’s 1.8 rating and 5.65 million viewers was even with its last new episode’s performance.
- Arrow was even with its last original episode’s 1.2 rating and 3.7 million viewers.
- Supernatural was down, however, hitting a 0.9 rating and 2.07 million viewers for a drop of 10% from its last new episode’s 1.0 rating.