Wednesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- ABC’s Modern Family was the highest-rated program of the night, scoring a 3.9 rating and 10.59 million viewers. That’s down a tad from last week’s 4.0 rating.
- CSI notched yet another series low, hitting a 1.8 rating and 9.27 million viewers for a steep drop of five tenths from last week’s 2.3 rating in the demo.
- Also notching a series low was the ABC soap Nashville, which garnered a 1.6 rating and 5.13 million viewers. That’s down two tenths from its last original episode’s 1.8 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Wednesday, February 27th, including Arrow, Chicago Fire, Suburgatory, Supernatural, and more.
- The comedy series The Middle earned a 2.1 rating and 7.96 million viewers, down two tenths from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- The Neighbors was also down, notching a 1.7 rating and 6.12 million viewers versus last week’s 1.9 rating.
- An Elizabeth Banks-infused episode of Modern Family garnered a 3.9 rating and 10.59 million viewers, making it the highest rated program of the night. Even so, it’s down a bit from last week’s 4.0 rating.
- Suburgatory saw a rise of three tenths over last week’s 2.0 rating with a 2.3 rating and 6.3 million viewers.
- Nashville, on the other hand, notched a series-low 1.6 rating and 5.13 million viewers. That’s down from its last original episode’s 1.8 rating.
- Whitney earned a 1.2 rating and 3.55 million viewers, up a tenth from last week’s 1.1 rating.
- The new comedy Guys with Kids saw a slight uptick from last week’s series-low 1.0 rating, scoring a 1.1 rating and 3.15 million viewers.
- Law & Order: SVU was even with last week’s 1.6 rating and drew 5.58 million viewers.
- The new drama series Chicago Fire won its timeslot with a 1.9 rating and 6.54 million viewers, even with last week’s performance.
- Criminal Minds was even with last week’s series-low 2.6 rating and garnered 10.58 million viewers.
- The network’s other Wednesday procedural, CSI, also hit a series low with a 1.8 rating and 9.27 million viewers.
- Arrow hit a 1.0 rating and 3.26 million viewers, up a tenth from last week’s 0.9 rating.
- Supernatural was even with last week’s 0.9 rating and drew 2.24 million viewers.