TV ratings for Tuesday, February 4th are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Though Fox’s New Girl and Brooklyn Nine-Nine enjoyed the post-Super Bowl timeslots, neither show enjoyed a bump in regular viewership. New Girl hit a 1.6 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 3.48 million viewers, down 16% from its most recent Tuesday episode, and Brooklyn Nine-Nine dropped 26% from its most recent original timeslot episode to a 1.4 rating and 3.22 million viewers.
- Over on ABC, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. dipped 5% to a 2.1 rating and 6.54 million viewers, dropping a tenth from its last episode’s 2.2. rating. Read Evan’s recap here.
Hit the jump for the rest of Tuesday’s ratings, including Person of Interest, Supernatural, The Goldbergs, and more.
- Elsewhere on ABC, The Goldbergs garnered a 1.7 rating in the demo and 5.08 million viewers, rising 13% from its most recent episode’s 1.5 rating.
- Also up was Trophy Wife, which rose 11% to a 1.0 rating and 3.3 million viewers.
- Killer Women, meanwhile, matched its series low 0.7 rating and scored 3.07 million viewers. This new show’s days are numbered.
- Over on Fox, Dads was even with last week’s 1.5 rating and scored 3.75 million viewers.
- The procedural NCIS was once again Tuesday’s highest rated and most watched program, hitting a 3.0 rating and 19.32 million viewers and matching its most recent episode’s performance.
- NCIS: Los Angeles scored a 2.9 rating and 16.39 million viewers, rising 21% from its last episode’s 2.4 rating.
- Person of Interest closed out the night with a 2.1 rating and 12.14 million viewers, which is a rise of 5% from its last episode.
- The Originals notched a series low 0.8 rating and scored 2.03 million viewers, dropping 20% from last week’s 1.0 rating.
- Supernatural was also down, dropping 8% to a 1.1 rating and 2.55 million viewers.