Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Last night’s New Girl episode that everyone seems to be talking about scored a 2.5 rating and 4.66 million viewers, for a rise of three tenths over last week’s 2.2 rating.
- Over at NBC, Go On hit a season low with a 1.2 rating and 3.86 million viewers. That’s down from last week’s 1.3 rating, which was also a season low.
- Also down was The New Normal, which netted a season-low 1.1 rating and 3.12 million viewers for a drop of one tenth from last week’s season low 1.2 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, January 29th, including Raising Hope, Happy Endings, NCIS: Los Angeles, and more.
- Go On, which has been this season’s most successful new show, saw another drop this week to a 1.2 rating and 3.86 million viewers for a new season low. That’s down one tenth from last week’s 1.3 rating.
- The New Normal also hit a season low with a 1.1 rating and 3.12 million viewers, dropping one tenth from last week’s season low of 1.2.
- A new episode of NCIS hit a 3.7 rating and 21.83 million viewers, which is down two tenths from its last original episode’s 3.9 rating.
- NCIS: Los Angeles, on the other hand, was up considerably to a 3.1 rating and 17.19 million viewers versus its last original’s 2.7 rating.
- New series Vegas hit a 1.9 rating and 11.12 million viewers, up three tenths from its last new episode’s 1.6 rating.
- Two new episodes for Happy Endings were fairly even, scoring a 1.2 and 1.3 rating and 2.91 million viewers and 2.84 million viewers, respectively. No major changes compared to its last new episode’s 1.3 rating.
- Raising Hope also aired two new episodes, scoring a 1.7 and 1.5 rating and 3.86 million viewers and 3.38 million viewers, respectively. The latter episode was down from last week’s 1.7 rating.
- New Girl scored a 2.5 rating and 4.66 million viewers for last night’s game-changing (?) episode, which was up three tenths over last week’s 2.2 rating.
- The Mindy Project was also up, hitting a 1.7 rating and 3.11 million viewers for a rise of two tenths over last week’s 1.5 rating.
- Hart of Dixie garnered a 0.5 rating and 1.33 million viewers for a rise of one tenth over last week’s 0.6 rating.
- Emily Owens M.D. was even with last week’s 0.4 rating and scored 1.36 million viewers.