Tuesday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief rundown of the night’s scripted programming:
- A fantastic virginity-themed episode of Fox’s New Girl slipped a bit, scoring a 2.0 rating in the 18-49 demo and 3.63 million viewers for a 9% drop from its last original episode’s 2.2 rating.
- Elsewhere on Fox, The Mindy Project notched a series low-matching 1.3 rating and 2.63 million viewers for a drop of 13% from its last new episode’s 1.5 rating.
- NBC’s Grimm performed extremely well in its new timeslot premiere, notching a 2.0 rating and 6 million viewers for a big rise of 54% from last week’s 1.3 rating. The network recently moved the genre-oriented series from Fridays to Tuesdays.
- Over at CBS, NCIS was up 7% from last week’s 2.8 rating with a 3.0 rating and 17.68 million viewers, NCIS: Los Angeles hit a series low 2.2 rating and 12.93 million viewers for a drop of 19% from last week’s 2.7 rating, and Golden Boy tied its series low with a 1.3 rating and 7.75 million viewers for a 7% drop from last week’s 1.4 rating.
- Finally, The CW’s Hart of Dixie was up 25% from last week’s series low 0.4 rating, hitting a 0.5 rating and 1.2 million viewers.