The ratings for Friday evening’s programming are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The season premiere of Nikita premiered quite low, as the episode netted a 0.3 rating and 950,000 viewers.
- Though the show has been on an uptick as of late, this week’s episode of Grimm was down a tad with a 1.4 rating and 4.9 million viewers. That’s a 13% drop from last week’s 1.6.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Friday, October 19th.
- This week’s episode of Grimm was down, scoring a 1.4 rating and 4.9 million viewers. That’s a 13% drop from last week’s 1.6 rating, though still solid for the fantasy procedural.
- CSI: NY was also down, garnering a 1.2 rating and 9.1 million viewers agains last week’s 1.4 rating. That’s a 14% drop from last week’s episode.
- Topping the night in total viewers, as always, was Blue Bloods which hit a 1.3 rating and 10 million viewers. Nevertheless, the episode was down 7% from last week’s 1.4 rating.
- The third season of Nikita got off to a weak start, as the episode scored a 0.3 rating and 950,000 total viewers. That’s a 50% drop from the 0.6 rating scored for the season two premiere and a 25% drop from the season two finale’s 0.4 rating.