Tuesday’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- The winter finale of NBC’s excellent drama Parenthood matched its season high with a 2.0 rating and 5.7 million viewers, rising 11% over last week’s 1.8 rating.
- CBS’ NCIS took a steep drop, garnering a 2.8 rating and 17.5 million viewers. That’s down 22% from its last new episode’s 3.6 rating in the 18-49 demo.
- Over on Fox, Raising Hope ticked up 21% over last week’s 1.4 rating, hitting a 1.7 rating and 4 million viewers total.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Tuesday, December 11th, including New Girl, Vegas, Happy Endings, Hart of Dixie, and more.
- A new episode of Raising Hope hit a 1.7 rating and 4 million viewers for a rise of 21% over last week’s 1.4 rating.
- A standout Christmas episode of New Girl garnered a 2.0 rating in the demo and 4.2 million viewers, which is even with last week’s performance.
- The Mindy Project was also up, netting a 1.4 rating in the demo and 3 million viewers for a rise of 8% from last week’s 1.3 rating.
- An emotional episode of Parenthood matched the show’s season high with a 2.0 rating and 5.7 million viewers. That’s a rise of 11% over last week’s 1.8 rating.
- ABC’s broadcast of Santa Claus Is Comin’ To Town hit a 1.7 rating and 5.64 million viewers, dropping 23% from a 2.2 rating last year.
- Happy Endings was even with last week’s performance, scoring a 1.3 rating and 3.3 million viewers.
- Don’t Trust the B in Apt 23 was down, garnering a 1.0 rating an 2.5 million viewers. That’s a drop of 17% from last week’s 1.2 rating.
- Departing drama Private Practice was also even with last week, earning a 1.2 rating and 3.8 million viewers.
- Over at CBS, heavyweight procedural NCIS saw a steep drop, garnering a 2.8 rating and 17.5 million viewers. That’s down 22% from its 3.6 rating for its last original episode.
- Sister series NCIS: Los Angeles was also down, scoring a 2.6 rating and 15 million viewers against its last new episode’s 2.9 rating.
- Vegas was down as well, hitting a 1.5 rating and 10.3 million viewers for a drop of 6% over its last new episode’s 1.6 rating.
- Hart of Dixie was up 20% from last week’s 0.5 rating with a 0.6 rating and 1.42 million viewers.