Monday’s TV ratings are in, and the latest J.J. Abrams-produced drama has solidified its status as a genre hit. Here’s a brief look at the highlights:
- Though it’s already been picked up for a full season, NBC’s new series Revolution made a case for being a certified hit last night. The show was up 13% from last week’s 3.0 rating, scoring a 3.4 rating in the 18-49 demo and 8.8 million viewers making it the highest rated scripted program of Monday evening.
- ABC’s Nathan Fillion-fronted veteran series Castle hit a season high in total viewers, as the show garnered 10.9 million viewers and a 2.0 rating.
- Finally some good news came for the new series Partners, as this week’s episode scored a 2.1 rating and 6.2 million viewers. That’s up from last week’s 1.9 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Monday, October 15th, including How I Met Your Mother, 2 Broke Girls, Gossip Girl, Hawaii Five–0, and more.
- The new J.J. Abrams-produced series Revolution, which is run by Supernatural’s Eric Kripke, came away the victor on Monday night with a 3.4 rating and 8.8 million viewers. The genre show was the highest rated scripted program of the night, beating reigning champion 2 Broke Girls. Its rating was up considerably from last week’s 3.0.
- Though Castle’s 2.0 rating in the demo was down 9% from last week’s 2.2, this week’s episode hit a season high in total viewers with 10.9 million eyeballs tuning in.
- This week’s episode of How I Met Your Mother was a promising creative return-to-form, and the ep netted a 3.2 rating and 8.1 million viewers. That’s up slightly from last week’s 3.1 demo rating.
- 2 Broke Girls was down slightly, landing a 3.3 rating and 9.2 million viewers versus last week’s 3.4 rating.
- The comedy Mike & Molly notched an uptick from last week, scoring a 3.0 rating and 9 million viewers against last week’s 2.8 rating.
- After weeks of low ratings, new series Partners finally saw a rise in viewership last night with a 2.1 rating and 6 million viewers. Though not stellar, that’s up from last week’s 1.9 demo rating.
- Hawaii Five-0 also saw a rise in viewership, garnering a 2.0 rating and 8.4 million viewers. That’s up from last week’s 1.9.
- Things were solid at The CW after their gangbusters premiere week, as Monday’s episode of 90210 was up 50% from last week’s episode with a 0.6 rating and 1.1 million viewers. That’s a rise from last week’s 0.4 rating.
- Gossip Girl was steady with last week’s numbers, earning a 0.4 rating and 763,000 viewers.