Monday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief look at the evening’s original programming:
- NBC’s Revolution earned a series low for its second episode back after an extended hiatus. Last night’s installment hit a 2.3 rating in the 18-49 demo and scored 6.66 million viewers for a drop of 12% from last week’s 2.6 rating.
- Also earning a series low was Fox’s The Following, which scored a 2.2 rating and 6.53 million viewers. That’s down 4% from last week’s 2.3 rating.
- Fox’s Bones, however, notched a 2.0 rating and 6.92 million viewers for a rise of 5% from last week’s 1.9 rating.
- Over on ABC, the 100th episode of ABC’s Castle earned a 2.2 rating and 11.76 million viewers for a rise of 5% from last week’s 2.1 rating.
- Finally, The CW’s The Carrie Diaries garnered a 0.4 rating and 970,000 viewers, which is even with last week’s performance.
The 'G.I. Joe Retaliation' actress steps into the role of Matt Murdoch's sometimes lover, sometimes enemy.
'I've heard the truth, Mulder. Now what I want are the answers."
Despite the acrimonious and public negotiations, it seems the show and Shearer have reached a deal.
"It’s a program that anybody could join, but if you become accepted as a “stitcher,” your consciousness is put into the memories of the dead and you get to solve crimes. It’s giving voice to the victims and the dead of the world, and helping correct injustices for people who died tragically or too young."
See the digital work that brought the Army of the Dead to life.
The hugely anticipated spin-off, starring Cliff Curtis and Kim Dickens, will premiere this August on AMC.
The upcoming Starz series is looking as groovy as we hoped.
Is the show doomed to only live on in our mind palaces?
AMC's 'The Walking Dead' will stop by San Diego Comic-Con before returning to television this fall.
“And They Were Enemies” capped off what has truly been an exceptional season.