Thursday evening’s TV ratings are in. Here’s a brief rundown:
- NBC’s broadcast of The Sound of Music Live! scored a 4.6 rating in the 18-49 demo and 18.5 million viewers, marking the network’s best Thursday performance since the ER series finale in 2009.
- Over on CBS, The Big Bang Theory earned a season low 4.6 rating and 15.26 million viewers, dropping a whopping seven tenths from its last original episode’s 5.3 rating.
Hit the jump for the full ratings report for Thursday, December 5th, including Glee, Scandal, Elementary, The Vampire Diaries, and more.
- The much-maligned live broadcast of The Sound of Music Live! notched a 4.6 rating and 18.5 million viewers, which is NBC’s best Thursday performance since the ER series finale on April 2, 2009.
- Once Upon a Time in Wonderland garnered a 1.0 rating and 3.61 million viewers, which is up one tenth from its last original’s series low 0.9 rating.
- Grey’s Anatomy hit a series low 2.4 rating and 7.48 million viewers, which is down two tenths from its last original’s series low-tying 2.6 rating.
- Scandal rose two tenths from its last original’s 2.9 rating, hitting a 3.1 rating and 8.6 million viewers.
- The Big Bang Theory dropped seven tenths from its last original’s 5.3 rating to a 4.6 rating and 15.26 million viewers, marking a season low.
- The Millers was down three tenths to a 2.5 rating and 9.38 million viewers.
- The Crazy Ones earned a 2.1 rating and 7.66 million viewers, down a tenth from its last original’s 2.2 rating.
- Two and a Half Men was up two tenths to a 2.3 rating and 8.33 million viewers.
- The procedural series Elementary was even with its last original’s 1.8 rating and scored 8.19 million viewers.
- Glee was up two tenths from last week’s series low, hitting a 1.1 rating and 3.18 million viewers.
- Over on The CW, The Vampire Diaries dropped three tenths to a 1.0 rating and 2.26 million viewers.
- Reign was down one tenth to a 0.6 rating and 1.65 million viewers.